"BeatsbyGoods" attaches great importance to protecting the User's privacy.
1. BeatsbyGoods complies with the <Personal Information Protection Act> and the <Information Communication Network Promotion and Information Protection Act>. BeatsbyGoods will inform you of the purpose and how the personal information provided by the User is used and what measures are being taken to protect the personal information through the personal information processing policy.
3. BeatsbyGoods establish the procedures necessary to revise the personal information processing policy in order to continuously improve the personal information processing policy. When revising the personal information processing policy, BeatsbyGoods give the version number and so on so that the User can easily recognize the revised information.
Name, email, gender, date of birth, address, contact information, mobile phone number, homepage address, job, business information, account number, etc. are collected. In addition, information such as service usage records, access logs, Cookies, access IP information, payment records, and suspension records may be generated and collected during the service use process.
1. The Company collects personal information for the following purposes;
2. However, BeatsbyGoods do not collect sensitive personal information (race and ethnicity, ideology and creed, origin, political inclination and criminal record, health status and sexual life) that may infringe Users' basic human rights.
3. Homepage, written form, member registration via phone/fax, consultation board, prize contest entry, delivery request
4. Offer from affiliates
5. Collected through generating information gathering tools
1. BeatsbyGoods shall not use the personal information of the User beyond the notice stated in the <Purpose of collecting and using personal information>.
2. To providing or sharing personal information with affiliations for better service, it is necessary for the User to know in advance what the affiliate is, what personal information items are provided or shared, why such personal information should be provided or shared, and how long personal information will be kept. If you do not agree, you will not provide to or shared with affiliates.
BeatsbyGoods shall use the personal information of the User within the User's consent and shall not use personal information outside the agreed boundary nor give it to other business organizations or third parties.
1. In order to improve and implement the service, BeatsbyGoods entrusts some of the User-related work to outside companies and sets forth regulations so that the personal information can be managed safely when entering into contract with such companies.
2. The consignees of the personal information and their work are listed and described below:
|Information System Operation||
Information system maintenance and operation
|Customer consultation||Mama communications||Customer consultation center operation and management|
|Payment processing||Paypal||Payment Agency (PG company)|
|Membership Operation||Mama communications||
IPIN, Mass SMS, MMS sending agency
(면세 물류 센터 추가)
Delivery information collection, and delivery (delivery location and arrival information) service
|Marketing including SNS, etc.||Mama communications||Prizes, event information guide,
Provision of personal service and marketing
Web page access frequency, etc.
Hong Kong: Rocky Networks Limited
Singapore: KORCHINA LOGISTICS SINGAPORE PTE.
Duty-free delivery (one packing, packaging, import inspection, export)
|Third party (country) to whom personal information will be transferred||BLUE CHIP GLOBAL LINE|
|Contact information of personal information manager||(BLUE CHIP GLOBAL LINE 전화번호 추가)|
|Information transferred on and via||When personal information is needed, it will be transferred via a dedicated line|
|Purpose of personal information transfer||
- To answer questions and resolve complains of Users
- To inform Users about promotions and services
- To provide delivering service
|Personal information transferred||Information provided by Users who want to use BeatsbyGoods service|
|Storage and use||Personal information will be stored and used while members are proved to be qualified for BeatsbyGoods membership or until members close their membership accounts|
1. BeatsbyGoods shall destroy the personal information of the member without delay when the purpose of collection of the personal information is achieved. Specific destruction time is as follows.
2. If it is necessary to keep it despite the above retention period, BeatsbyGoods will ask for the User's consent.
3. If it is necessary to preserve personal information by related laws such as the <Act on the Consumer Protection%gt; in the Electronic Commerce Transactions etc., the personal information will be kept for a certain period of time.
|The reason period of retention|
|Classification||Reasons of Retention||Retention Period|
|Records on contract of subscription withdrawal etc.||The consumer protection act on e-commerce||5 years|
|Records on payment and supply of goods||5 years|
|Records on consumer complaints or dispute handling||3 years|
|Records on display advertisement||6 months|
|Records on website visit||Communications Secret Protection Act||3 months|
1. User may at any time request to view, correct, delete, suspend or withdraw consent from registered Users. If you wish to view, correct, delete, suspend, or revoke your consent, please click on the membership withdraw after undergoing identify verification process to correct your personal information, or to reach by BeatsbyGoods e-mail.
2. BeatsbyGoods will take necessary procedures for Users to withdrawal from membership in the same way as when collecting personal information.
1. Discard procedure
2. How to destroy
Users can view or modify their registered personal information and may request to delete their BeeatsbyGoods' membership at any time. In order to inquire, modify or withdrawal User's membership, User can do after undergoing the identity verification process. Available. Or, if you contact the person in charge of personal information management by writing, telephone or email, we will take action without delay. BeatsbyGoods handles User's information according to the "types of personal information collected and its use" and prevents it from being viewed or used for other purposes which requested by the User.
If the User requests correction of errors in personal information, the personal information will not be used or provided until the correction is completed. In addition, if the wrong personal information has already been provided to a third party, we will notify the third party without delay of the result of the correction, so that the correction will be made. Or, if User contact the person in charge of personal information management by writing, telephone or email, BeatsbyGoods will take action without delay.
2. BeatsbyGoods installs and operates devices that automatically collect personal information, such as “Cookies” and xx, which frequently store and find User information. Cookies are very small text files sent to the User's browser by the server while using to BeatsbyGoods' website and stored on the User's computer hard disk.
3. It is used for the purpose of providing targeted marketing and personalized service through analyzing the access frequency and visit time of members and non-members, User's preferences and interests, tracking traces, and the degree of participation in various events. However, if the User refuses to install Cookies, there may be difficulties in using and providing the service.
BeatsbyGoods takes the following technical, managerial, and physical measures to ensure the safety of personal information in order to prevent personal information from being lost, stolen, leaked, altered or damaged.
1. User's personal information is protected by password, and important data is protected by separate security functions by encrypting file and transmission data or by using file Lock function.
2. BetsbyGoods uses vaccine programs to prevent damages from computer viruses. The vaccine programs are updated periodically, and if a sudden virus emerges, we provide vaccines as soon as possible to prevent personal information from being violated.
3. In preparation for external intrusion such as hacking, BeatsbyGoods uses intrusion prevention-system and vulnerability analysis system for each server to ensure security.
4. Comply with technical and managerial measures based on the <Act on the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Use>, <Protection of Information and the Privacy Protection Act> and etc.
1. BeatsbyGoods can provide Users with links to other companies' websites or materials. In this case, BeatsbyGoods has no control over external sites and materials, so we cannot be responsible for and cannot guarantee the usefulness of the services or materials provided by them.
2. When the User clicks the link included in BeatsbyGoods and moves to the page of the other site, the personal information processing(handling) policy of the site is irrelevant to BeatsbyGoods. Please review your newly visited web site's policies.
BeatsbyGoods' member must be 16 or older and minors under age of 16 are forbidden. Therefore, BeatsbyGoods do no collect personal information under age of 16.
1. BeatsbyGoods does its best to make safe use of good quality information. In the event of an accident that violates the notice about the protection of personal information notified to the members, BeatsbyGoods shall take full responsibility. However, BeatsbyGoods are not responsible for any damage caused by unexpected accidents due to basic network malfunction such as hacking, or any disputes cause by posts by visitors despite technical measures to prevent such incidents. The person responsible for protecting and processing personal information of the members is as follows who will promptly and faithfully respond to any inquiries about personal information.
2. If you need additional consultation on personal information, please contact KISA, KOREA Computer Emergency Response Team Coordination Center or Cyber Bureau. In addition, if the User suffers financial/mental damages through infringement of personal information, he/she can apply for damage relief to the Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee.
|KISA||(Without an area code) 118||privacy.kisa.or.kr|
|the Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee||(Without an area code) 1833-6972||www.kopico.go.kr|
|KOREA Computer Emergency Response Team Coordination Center||(Without an area code) 118||www.krcert.or.kr|
|Cyber Bureau||(Without an area code) 182||cyberbureau.police.go.kr|
|Cyber Crime Division of the Supreme Prosecutors' Office||(Without an area code) 1301||www.spo.go.kr|
BeatsbyGoods designates the relevant department and person in charge of personal information protection to protect User's personal information and take charge of collecting opinions and complaints about personal information as follows.
Name: Hyunjung Cho
Users can report all complaints and problems related to the protection of personal information arising while using the BeatsbyGoods services to the person or department who are in charge of personal information management.
1. BeatsbyGoods may change this policy due to change of law, government policy, security technology, etc.